Re: Review wanted: ansible-0.9 package

Dear people at BAE Systems,

please remove Alistair Crooks from
your properties and services
sack him for how far possible and de-friend him.

thank you BAE.

Alistair Crooks and David Holland, remove your selfs
from the NetBSD project please.

On Sat, 2013-02-02 at 07:41 +0100, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 02, 2013 at 05:39:31AM +0000, Noud de Brouwer wrote:
> > you play around in wip/ansible then.
> > and move this from the tech-pkg ML.
> > -- noud
> > PS
> Whilst I respect everyone's right to independence, free speech, and
> just generally holding opinions which may be contrary to most other
> people's, this has gone a bit far.
> Furthermore, attempting to masquerade as someone within the project
> (ndb is not a valid user on any of the or

there is no ndb@ used where-ever in the asked and now given
from me to him wip/ansible

10$ grep -r ndb *
10$ pwd

is maybe getting high time the ndb@ gets in use again.

-- noud
> machines) is just not helping anyone.
> For everyone else who has received mail from Noud de Brouwer
> purporting to speak on behalf of NetBSD and pkgsrc - Noud does not
> represent either of these projects in any capacity.
> Regards,
> Alistair

the content was in other posts to
having whole other titles.