Re: net/p5-Net-Pcap build failure

EF> I have to add that this was on 4.0.1
[...]
EF> I did a make show-var VARNAME=BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.libpcap, which gave me
EF>     libpcap>=0.9.5 libpcap>=0.5.0
EF> so the built-in should be fine.

DAH> IME, the only way to debug mysterious builtin failures is to add
DAH> temporary debug logic to the builtin.mk file to report what's going
DAH> on, and test it from the client package using make -V or make show-var.

OK, I was wrong. The built-in version detected is 0.9.3nb1, so too old.

So the problem is while net/libpcap is built, the libpcap detection in
net/p5-Net-Pcap fails.
In work/.buildlink/lib, I do have libpcap.so.0, but the Perl detection logic
fails to pick it up. I have no ideas how it should be made looking into the
buildlink directory.