Re: default motif type

I have

X11_TYPE =                   modular
MOTIF_TYPE =                 lesstif

in my mk.conf for years now, so I"ll have no problem. I was just
wondering about those - on any platform - who go with the defaults.
Maybe, just a suggestion, the ICS version should be given some more
time to be tested by more people in more environments before making it
the default. As the other implementations are not broken (at least not
that I am aware of), I don't understand the hastiness of the switch.

--
Joern Clausen
http://thebloeg.blogspot.com/