Re: default motif type

Hi,

From: Ryo ONODERA <ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost>, Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012
12:55:39 +0900 (JST)

> Hi,
>
> From: Jörn Clausen <joernc%googlemail.com@localhost>, Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012
> 13:23:45 +0100
>
>> How will this affect installations that haven't set a default for
>> Motif in mk.conf? Especially when a package using Motif is updated
>> later?
>
> If you want to continue to use openmotif on MOTIF_TYPE_DEFAULT=openmotif
> platform, you can set MOTIF_TYPE=openmotif in your mk.conf.
> On MOTIF_TYPE_DEFAULT=lesstif platform, I will not change the behavior.

SunOS's default motif is dt.
And if ${X11TYPE} is not native, SunOS users uses lesstif.
I want to change non-native X11 default motif to LGPL motif.
If you are using lesstif on SunOS, you should have MOTIF_TYPE=lesstif
in mk.conf.

I will change the behavior on MOTIF_TYPE_DEFAULT=lesstif platform.
Sorry for inconvenience.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3