Re: mksh manpage

Moritz Wilhelmy dixit:

>How about fixing mdocml to execute nroff in case it doesn't understand a
>manual page, in the hope that nroff does a better job at it? Of course,

That would, of course, be even better. There might be several
nroff installations on the system though, and it would have to
choose one. Configuration issue, not a problem/blocker, just
something to think of (and something I had hoped for when I
wrote to the developers initially).

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> emacs als auch vi zum Kotzen finde (joe rules) und pine für den einzig
> bedienbaren textmode-mailclient halte (und ich hab sie alle ausprobiert). ;)
Hallooooo, ich bin der Holger ("Hallo Holger!"), und ich bin ebenfalls
... pine-User, und das auch noch gewohnheitsmäßig ("Oooooooohhh").  [aus dasr]