Re: xentools41 LDFLAGS Re: broken packages for 2012Q3

On Monday 15 Oct 2012 08:15:27 Aaron J. Grier wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 08:43:22AM +0100, Jaap Boender wrote:
> passing -ldopt to ocamlmklib omits the generation of rpath, so the
> resulting libraries don't have any rpath encoded into them.  the test
> would be if oxenstored runs.  (I think it has currently been excised
> from the build...)

Yes, this was what I feared as well; you have to use ldopt, unfortunately,
because using -L automatically adds the (wrong) rpath. Obviously, we can add
the right rpath if necessary, but I just wanted to see if there is an error
(and which one) when trying to run it like this...

"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."