Re: broken packages for 2012Q3

On Feb 17,  8:08pm, David Holland wrote:
} On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 12:21:37PM +0200, John Marino wrote:
}
}  > >(8) other
}  > >comms/asterisk10  PLIST divergence on chan_mgcp.so
}  > >comms/asterisk18  PLIST divergence on chan_mgcp.so
}  >
}  > This can be fixed with a "gross hack" for NetBSD and DragonFly, but
}  > I fear the attempt to fix this will simply be reverted and
}  > DragonFly will be left broken for Q3.
}
} Right, with the various circumstances I think this is just going to be
} broken. (Sigh.) It is broken on NetBSD as well as on dfly, btw.

     It built perfectly fine on my build system and thus should have
built perfectly fine on all currently released versions of NetBSD
(future versions is another matter).  So your statement, as an absolute
statement, is just plain wrong.  Do you really think I would have
committed it without doing at least some testing?  I say "built
perfectly fine" because there is a known issue with running on 32-bit
systems.

     Anyways, a moot point now since the last build fix solved the
problem for NetBSD -current and the upcoming 6.0 release (thanks for
the confirmation).  Although, I haven't had any reports, it should
solve the problem for DragonFly as well.

}-- End of excerpt from David Holland