Re: broken packages for 2012Q3

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:09:28AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> emulators/vice                ffmpeg issues

This pulls in "../../multimedia/ffmpeg/buildlink3.mk" and builds fine
with that version, but in bulk build situations seems to pull in
multimedia/ffmpeg010, for which it needs a patch (available on
request, I've already fixed it locally). I guess this needs fixing in
ffmpeg/buildlink3.mk instead until ffmpeg010 is default?
 Thomas