Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/pkg-config

As a site note, FreeBSD recently switched to pkgconf[1] as a
BSD-licensed (and - according to it's author - better) replacement for

It might be worth to examine it's suitability for pkgsrc, and whether
it's possible for pkgsrc to replace pkg-config with this in general.

I started packaging it, but didn't get around to finish it yet.
Since I just started out, I didn't commit anything to wip yet either.

Best regards,