Re: packaging sysutils/mcollective

I am not really familiar with Ruby packages, but is seems we usualy
put ruby modules in ${RUBY_VENDORLIB}, but doing this, the software just
don't find its requirements and fails.

Nevermind, using ${RUBY_VENDORLIB} actually works, I have been mistaken
by mcollective's plugin search PATH. Sorry for the noise.

Emile "iMil" Heitor .°. <>
                      ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                                     - against HTML email  X
                                                                 & vCards / \