Re: package using fmt -w

On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 20:52:42 +0200
Alistair Crooks <agc%pkgsrc.org@localhost> wrote:

> That would be one way - another would be to write a wrapper script
> which called /usr/bin/fmt accordingly.  You could also have a shell
> variable with the arg name in it.
>
> I'm just saying that fmt's job is to format multi-lined text, relying
> on another package to do that, merely because of an invocation
> argument, seems a bit extreme.

Good point.  I'm not really clear on where I would put the wrapper
script so that it would be found by configure and other scripts being
run by the package build process.  What controls the PATH for pkgsrc?
Is there a directory in 'work' that can be used for this purpose?

Sorry for the questions, but this is not something I've encountered
before.  Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Brook