Re: cvs import -> cvs add

On Oct 23,  1:56am, Alistair Crooks wrote:
} On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 03:36:40PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
}
} > Since 'cvs import' is much more error-prone than 'cvs add' and doesn't
} > provide any additional features we need, I suggest we switch to using
} > 'cvs add'.
}
} I'd like to keep it so that people can do both - import or add - since
} I do find it much easier to import packages in one fell swoop rather
} than going at it a directory at a time.
}
} In other words - I'm not sure there's anything broken about cvs import,
} so why fix it?

     I agree.  I don't have problems doing cvs import and it is nice to
be able to have everything done with one command.

}-- End of excerpt from Alistair Crooks