Re: How to deal with bulk build's "/var/qmail" problem?

On 5/25/2012 11:34, Benny Siegert wrote:
On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:14 AM, John Marino<netbsd%marino.st@localhost>
wrote:
On 5/25/2012 09:57, Benny Siegert wrote:

The way pbulk does it is by clearing /usr/pkg and unpacking a
bootstrap tarball before _each_ package is built.

Okay, I checked the bootstrap.  It's only dealing with /usr/pkg as you said.
  The problem is with /var/qmail, not /usr/pkg/var/qmail, so the bootstrap
isn't coming into play here.

Ah, sorry. I am building with VARBASE=/usr/pkg/var so the directory is pruned.

--Benny.

Hmmm -
My mk.conf defined VARBASE as "/usr/pkg/var" and so did the pbulk.conf file. But the packages are installing at /var/qmail.

I was going to change the pbulk.conf value to /var in the hopes that would fix it.

John