Re: How to deal with bulk build's "/var/qmail" problem?

On 5/25/2012 09:57, Benny Siegert wrote:
On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:14 AM, John Marino<netbsd%marino.st@localhost>  wrote:
They are complaining that "/var/qmail" already exists and that it needs to
be deleted before continuing.  One package is creating that directory and it
never gets removed afterward, so the following packages that are sensitive
to it fail.

I assume I'm not the first person to have noticed this.  How do you deal
with it to get those following packages building too?

The way pbulk does it is by clearing /usr/pkg and unpacking a
bootstrap tarball before _each_ package is built.

--Benny.

Hi Benny,
So you are saying my bootstrap tarball is corrupt?

I'm using pbulk.
I'll unpack it and see what's there - clear out the garbage.

Thanks,
John