Re: fixing bugs in packages

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 10:02:40PM +0100, David Laight wrote:
> Surely this is all rather hopeless.

I completely agree, see my query erlier this year for a little makefile
target that just does a "make" and "make install" after changes in the
object directory and ignores all pkgsrc state:

Pkgsrc is great for building stuff once, but it is realy in the way
when you try to develop things or have to do big changes in the pkg