Re: net/freeradius2

> As a result, it is little help for getting a working installation going.
I'm afraid that help may interfere with my carefully set-up configuration
when I update the package.
For my part, a MESSAGE seems more appropriate.

Of course, there's always a trade-off beteween getting non-experts a working
installation and not messing up a hand-crafted non-standard setup. However,
I feel that both NetBSD and pkgsrc generally favour the latter.