Re: Rewrite pkg_comp with portability as a major goal

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Marius Ionescu (Europe5)
<marius.ionescu%europe5.com@localhost> wrote:
> Hey Julio,
>
> Thanks for your response anyway. Unfortunately, even though two days should
> be enough, because I'll be out of town mostly driving (and I will leave in a
> few hours from now), I don't think I can commit anything :(. Yet I would be
> very happy to do something in this project. What's happening in two days?

Ah! Somehow I assumed that this email was a project proposal for the
Google Summer of Code program, and the student application deadline is
in two days. Upon a more careful read, I see that you do not mention
GSoC anywhere... so no, nothing is happening in two days!

--
Julio Merino / @jmmv