Re: Rewrite pkg_comp with portability as a major goal

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Marius Ionescu (Europe5)
<marius.ionescu%europe5.com@localhost> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a python/ruby developer and I would like to join NetBSD dev community
> and I think that this project could be a match. Tell me more about it, like
> what's the status now?

Hello Marius,

Sorry for the delay in replying; I had not seen this until now.

The details of the project as described in the wiki are still
relevant.  It'd be awesome if you could prepare an application for
this project.  The time is still limited (two days left) but still
doable!

Thanks,

--
Julio Merino / @jmmv