Re: 2012Q1 failing packages (on netbsd-current)

    Date:        Mon, 2 Apr 2012 03:17:10 +0000
    From:        David Holland <dholland-pkgtech%netbsd.org@localhost>

  | Of course; but nobody was suggesting removing those packages.

You didn't, but ...

wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost said:
  | I remember many of these packages from previous lists of yours. Could you
  | please make a list of packages that have been broken for a year now, with
  | the aim of removing them if noone speaks up for them (promising to fix
them)?

So...

  | What I was objecting to was the implied "therefore I don't have to
  | care" coming after "amd64 problem".

I didn't think that was the inference to draw - rather that some of
the packages that you have found to be broken (even perhaps for a very
long time) are only broken on amd64 (or perhaps other ILP64 systems)
and work fine on (at least) 32 bit systems, and so should not be being
considered for removal, even if no-one can be found to fix whatever
problem you are seeing.

kre