Re: Maybe it's time to adopt extra testing for certain packages with high number of dependencies

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:33 PM, Ryo ONODERA <ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> By the way, attached patch for devel/glib2 is acceptable?
> At least on my DragonFly/i386 box and NetBSD/i386 6.99.3 box,
> it works well.

John passed me a copy of this patch, and devel/glib2 successfully
built for me on DragonFly 3.1/x86_64 using it, on the same machine
that had the error linked at the start of the thread.