Re: SSLBASE vs. PREFER_PKGSRC=openssl

 >>  >> The following patch (-U12) solves the problem. Do you mind if commit it?
 >>
 >> > I don't think this is correct. mk/b3/bsd.b3.mk should be setting it in
 >> > line 341.
 >>
 >> If you know how to fix this problem, can you do this?

> Steven already answered the question for you.

I probably overlooked the answer but neither PKGSRC_BARRIER nor
_PKGSRC_BARRIER are documented in pkgsrc guide.  Underline in the
beginning of name says that it is internal variable and should not be
used for building packages.  Also, PKGSRC_BARRIER is not even mentioned
in section 14.3.2 of pkgsrc guide where PREFER_PKGSRC and PREFER_NATIVE
are documented.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.