Re: annotated bulk failures, pre-2011Q4 edition

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 04:53:05AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> sysutils/xenkernel{3,33}      "variably modified ... at file scope"
> sysutils/xentools33           "variably modified ... at file scope"

Essentially, I think the CHECK_SIZE and CHECK_FIELD macros must always
operate directly on the types, using offsetof in case of the latter.
They seem to depend on the optimizer replacing expressions involving
global variables with differences in a context where only ICE is valid.

This should be looked at by someone more Xen-savy though.

Joerg