[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
what's that license?
Is the following license already included with pkgsrc? If so, what's it called?
If not, should I add a new one (it'S for a WIP package)?
* Permission is hereby granted to copy, reproduce, redistribute or otherwise
* use this software as long as: there is no monetary profit gained
* specifically from the use or reproduction or this software, it is not
* sold, rented, traded or otherwise marketed, and this copyright notice is
* included prominently in any copy made.
* The author make no claims as to the fitness or correctness of this software
* for any use whatsoever, and it is provided as is. Any use of this software
* is at the user's own risk.
sounds pretty generic nonprofit-only-no-warranties-whatsoever to me.
Georg Schwarz http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz%freenet.de@localhost +49 170 8768585
Main Index |
Thread Index |