Re: annotated bulk failures, pre-2011Q4 edition

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 05:37:11PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
 > > databases/cstore   (**) C++ issues
 >
 > Fixed some missing headers and a cast, now it segfaults during the build.

Oof, that looks like it was a lot of work... :-/

 > > games/craft                apparently just const problems in C++
 >
 > This one confuses me. They are only warnings, and there is no -Werror
 > (at least, buildlink-removing it didn't change a thing).

I fixed it. It's got its own private illiterate-programming and/or
macro system that wraps around the compiler, and apparently it objects
to any and all compiler diagnostic output.

 > > games/exult                (**) error compiling bison output as C++
 >
 > Can't reproduce on 5.99.58/amd64.

Joerg's not seeing it either (that's what the (**) means) but I have
no idea what would be different in my environment. It ought to be
installing using the bison from pkgsrc within the build, but even if
it's escaping and using the one in /usr/pkg, that's the same one
compiled on Nov 28.

 > > graphics/camlimages        (*) issues finding freetype even though
 > > buildlinked
 >
 > Can't reproduce with native X on above system

Hrm...

 > > graphics/xpaint            needs png patches
 >
 > can't reproduce.

Ok, that's weird... it builds ok for you?

 > > lang/gcc46         (*) sub-configure failure: "cannot compile"
 >
 > Update your current.

That's Joerg's current :-)

 > > misc/root          needs png patches
 >
 > Fails for me with a type problem that I can fix but it's in a
 > generated file and I didn't find where to fix that yet.

Hrm... messages?

 > > multimedia/bsdav   (**) various files not installed
 >
 > Can't reproduce.

Sigh...

--
David A. Holland