Re: Freeze for pkgsrc in preparation for pkgsrc-2011Q4

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 09:15:13PM +0300, Andrey N. Oktyabrski wrote:
 > >The freeze will start on December 17th, 2011 at 23:59 UTC, and will
 > >take up to 2 weeks. We'll update people on progress made as the freeze
 > >continues.
 > How about to close at least simple bug reports before it?

There are some 1200 open pkgsrc PRs. I believe all or nearly all of
them to be filed under "pkgsrc" here:

although 74 of those are tagged 'unsorted', most of the rest are filed
by category and package.

If anyone would like to wade through and pick out either a list of
simple/easy ones or a list of a couple dozen or so of the most
critical ones to get fixed for 2011Q4 (or both) that would be
helpful... also if you have any corrections email me.

David A. Holland