Re: How does one correctly interpret this PKG_DEVELOPER lang/tcl error?

On 11/13/2011 10:48 AM, John Marino wrote:
On 11/13/2011 10:24 AM, OBATA Akio wrote:
Not tested, but I feel you should modify patch-af (and regen patch-ab),
so that TCL_LIB_VERSION_OK=nodots (and so on) will be defined not only FreeBSD-3.*.

Commit "2011-11-01 21:08:12 by Benny Siegert" changed both of these patches and my first guess is that the default for TCL_LIB_VERSIONS_OK got switched from "nodots" to "ok", breaking dfly. Now to test that hypothesis...

I modified these patches ab and af as suggested, and now lang/tcl once again builds cleanly on DragonFly. It's an additional case condition, so these modifications won't affect other systems. I'll commit the change a bit later today.
John