Re: devhelp files

> I could just grep for devhelp in all PLIST files, but I don't want to
> assume that all packages with devhelp files are actually generating
> them at build time using gtk-doc.

> I count 167 packages with the text "devhelp" in their PLIST files.

Does the following satisfy your needs?
I assume that gtk-doc should be in BUILD_DEPENDS if it is used
for generating .devhelp files.

0 cheusov>pkg_online_find BUILD_DEPENDS:s:gtk-doc f:suffix:.devhelp
audio/buzztard            -   Modular, free, open source music studio
audio/gst-buzztard        -   GStreamer plugin for buzztard
chat/telepathy-farsight   -   Library for the telepathy part of a voice/video
call
chat/telepathy-glib       -   GObject-based C binding for the Telepathy D-Bus
API
geography/emerillon       -   Map browser
mail/evolution-data-server -   Evolution data server
multimedia/farsight2      -   Audio/video communications framework
multimedia/swfdec         -   Library for rendering Flash(R) animations and
games
net/gupnp-igd             -   Library to handle UPnP IGD port mapping
net/libgdata              -   Google Data API based Glib client library
security/policykit-gnome  -   GNOME dialogs for PolicyKit
sysutils/libgksu          -   Library that provides a GTK+ frontend to su and
sudo
sysutils/libgtop          -   Library to retrieve system information, used in
GNOME2
textproc/gtkspell         -   Spell checking GtkTextView widget
wip/gtksourcecompletion   -   GtkSourceCompletion
wip/libepc                -   Easy Publish and Consume Library
wip/libgtask              -   Library for asynchronous and Callback-based
execution for GObject
wip/libipctdata(libiptcdata) -   Library to parse IPTC metadata
wip/rss-glib              -   Rss GLib is a RSS and Atom parser for GObject
wip/xesam-glib            -   Xesam GLib is a client library for the XESAM
specification
x11/py-gtksourceview(py26-gtksourceview) -   Python bindings for gtksourceview2

0 cheusov>

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.