Re: make print-PLIST and lib/charset.alias

On 10/25/11 7:34 AM, Ryo ONODERA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The result of "make print-PLIST" contains lib/charset.alias.
> The following patch remove lib/charset.alias from print-PLIST.
> Is this acceptable?

Not like this.  If you submit this change, then the charset.alias file
will be left unregistered: i.e. no package will own it, and thus it will
never be cleaned up.

Which package maintains the charset.alias file?  You need to depend on
that package.  And if there is no single package maintaining such file,
we need an alternative for the maintenance of this.

--
Julio Merino / @jmmv