Eclipse Public License - v 1.0 for clojure language

I had made clojure language package in pkgsrc-wip (wip/clojure
and wip/clojure-contrib), and I want to import it to pkgsrc tree.
The clojure language is released under Eclipse Public License - v 1.0.

pkgsrc has licenses/eclipse-license, but I feel licenses/eclipse-license
is suitable for only devel/eclipse.

Can I add as licenses/epl-v1.0?

Thnak you.

PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3