Re: sysutils/strigi cannot find textproc/libxml2 in bootstrap pkgsrc

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 03:02:06 +0900, Brook Milligan
<brook%biology.nmsu.edu@localhost> wrote:

I am still unclear on whether I should be substituting PREFIX or
LOCALBASE into the cmake files that ultimately become installed for
later use when cmake is run.

I feel that LOCALBASE is preferred for this case,
because PREFIX points to installation prefix for cmake package,
and LOCALBASE points to base directory of pkgsrc installation.

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost