Re: libusb-1.0 library

Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf <at> ping.net.au> writes:

> G'day,
>
> has anyone been successful in porting the new version of libusb-1.0? Its been
> around since 2008 and many projects use this new library. The version in
> pkgsrc still is libusb-0.1.12 and hence these applications currently can't be
> updated in pkgsrc.
>
> cheerio Berndt

I started looking at the program today to see how challenging it would be to get
going, but I just can't get any traction on it.

I'll be glad to help and even write the code - we're going to need some kernel
writers help when it comes time to do some of the "new" stuff.  We also want to
try and make sure we implement both the ugen and uhid interfaces (I need uhid).

Dave