File system capabilities check in bootstrap script

Hi,

Now, On Interix, bootstrap will die without case-sensitive filesystem
without --ignore-case-check option.
I feel there is no reason to do even for Interix (and not for Darwin),
so it should be killed.

But I saw (but not remember) that some package changes its behavior
depending on whether filesystem is case sensitive or not.
So it may be nice that keep case-check and just record the result
in mk.conf (like CASE_SENSITIVE_FILESYSTEM=no).
And I know BeFS used by Haiku have lack of hard link support,
so it also possible to be checked and recorded.

Any comments and suggestions?
--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost