Re: pkgsrc/licenses

Hi,

From: Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost>, Date: Thu, 5 May 2011
14:47:27 +0200

>> eicty-ttf is released under licenses that are already registered in
>> pkgsrc/licenses (ipafont and open-font-license), and M+ font license.
>> You can read M+ font license in
>> http://mplus-fonts.sourceforge.jp/mplus-outline-fonts/index-en.html#license .
>> Can I identify this license as other license that is already registered
>> in pkgsrc/licenses? Or can I add this to pkgsrc/licenses?
>
> It's very minimal. I like it ;)
> I don't think it exists already, add it, and also to the default
> allowed (in mk/ and pkgtools/pkg_install).

Updating license.c needs PKGREVISION bump or PKGTOOLS_VERSION bump
in lib/version.h?
It seems nobody bump them.

And can I also update src/external/bsd/pkg_install/dist/lib/license.c file?

Thank you.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3