I ran into a moderately mysterious build failure the other day that
turned out to be caused by mismatched poppler and poppler-includes.
Shouldn't poppler depend on poppler-includes (*) to prevent this from

(*) or perhaps vice versa, but I assume the reason the includes
package exists separately at all is to avoid needing to install the
libs for things that depend only on stuff in the headers...

David A. Holland