Re: Initial MirBSD support for pkgsrc

Alistair Crooks dixit:

>The bmake modts tests diff is still to be committed - I'd like to check
>that some of the more "historically sound" platforms have printf

â I think ULTRIX and some early OSF/1 donât. On the other hand,
those have a Korn shell where the print builtin is portable
(print -r -- "$foo" is the equivalent) but I donât know whether
nbmake supports using a shell other than /bin/sh for executing
(mirmake uses mksh hardcoded from compile time, gmake interprets
the make variable ${SHELL}).

Thank you for adding the support code, much appreciated.

bye,
//mirabilos
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt