RE: Distributed bulk building for slow machines

I don't think I'd consider games/* for the priority list.

My initial list is based off of the common packages that people either ask for or install themselves.

For slow machines? Who's going to try to use Firefox on a <100 MHz machine? (Well, besides me, but I'm crazy like that.)

I should've mentioned that it's meant to build a zillion dependencies, and that X building would be on a separate machine, so would probably take place in parallel with other builds.

Perhaps www/netsurf would be more appropriate.

Maybe add www/curl?

Good idea. Thanks!