Re: Initial MirBSD support for pkgsrc

  The devel/bmake/files/boot-strap patch is only because there is one
  test in the bmake testsuite that fails. I am not quite sure how to
  debug this.

Sorry, didn't match this up with the exit 1/true patch.  But figuring
out what's wrong with bmake or the tests is necessary; I'm quite sure
people won't agree to patch over failure.

Also, it seems sensible to join with pkgsrc rather than maintain your
own ports tree; it is indeed a large undertaking.