Re: No dynamic libraries on Mac OS X

So I built (not re-built) f2c, re-built libtool-base, but still no luck.

> You can check if libtool-base detects F77 compiler in configure phase.
checking whether the clang linker (ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether the g++ linker (ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether the f77 linker (ld) supports shared libraries... no

Another question is why we're not using the native libtool.