Re: Packages with DISTFILEs containing '/'

On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 02:53:04 +0900, David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost>
wrote:

I'm trying to put together a (local) package which includes a set of
java jvm monitoring plugins for munin.
Effectively I'm trying to download each of the following to a unique
filename (in a normal web browser jvm-memory/version/1/download is
redirected to a magic POST which results in the file 'jvm-memory-v1'.

Any thoughts on how I would do this in pkgsrc, or maybe a pointer to
an existing package which exhibits the right magic? :)

Thanks

http://exchange.munin-monitoring.org/plugins/jvm-memory/version/1/download
http://exchange.munin-monitoring.org/plugins/jvm_sun_memory/version/1/download
http://exchange.munin-monitoring.org/plugins/jvm-thread-info/version/1/download
http://exchange.munin-monitoring.org/plugins/jvm_sun_tenuredgcs/version/1/download
http://exchange.munin-monitoring.org/plugins/jvm_sun_minorgcs/version/1/download

Set those URL to MASTER_SITES with "-" prefix, and DISTFILES will not be append
the url for fetch and saved as the name.
ex. wip/trac-plugins-AccountManager/Makefile

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost