Packages with DISTFILEs containing '/'

I'm trying to put together a (local) package which includes a set of
java jvm monitoring plugins for munin.
Effectively I'm trying to download each of the following to a unique
filename (in a normal web browser jvm-memory/version/1/download is
redirected to a magic POST which results in the file 'jvm-memory-v1'.

Any thoughts on how I would do this in pkgsrc, or maybe a pointer to
an existing package which exhibits the right magic? :)