firefox: no back button

Since my latest package update a few days ago, firefox doesn't show a
back-button icon any longer.

When starting firefox from the command line, I see:
(xulrunner-bin:29878): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon
'gtk-go-back-ltr' for stock: Icon 'gtk-go-back-ltr' not present in

It seems like an icon now used by default by GTK2 is not included in
our hicolor-icon-theme package yet. No newer version is available yet,

Should we patch GTK2 to switch back to the old icons in the meantime?

What do Linux distributions do?