Re: bmake hangs on unit tests in AIX

On 9/2/10 4:08 PM, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 02:04:03PM -0400, Louis Guillaume wrote:
I recently attempted to update a year-old AIX 5.3 system with
pkgsrc. Below are the details on what I'm running into with bmake.
Any help on this would be great. Thanks,

System call trace to me and sjg%NetBSD.org@localhost (off list), please.
This is pkgsrc-current?

Joerg

This is resolved by using the bmake in pkgsrc-current as shown below. Originally I was using the version in pkgsrc-2010Q2.

Can this version of bmake be pulled up into pkgsrc-2010Q2?

Thanks for your help!

Louis

# pwd
/usr/pkgsrc/devel/bmake
# cvs update -AdP
cvs update: warning: failed to open /home/louisg/.cvspass for reading: No such file or directory
cvs update: Updating .
P Makefile
cvs update: Updating files
P files/ChangeLog
P files/Makefile.in
P files/bmake.1
P files/bmake.cat1
P files/boot-strap
P files/compat.c
P files/job.c
P files/main.c
cvs update: files/make.1 is no longer in the repository
P files/nonints.h
P files/os.sh
P files/parse.c
P files/util.c