Patches: make comments mandatory

Hi!

When sending patches upstream, it's often helpful to know why a patch
was added to pkgsrc. For this, we have the possibility to add a
comment in the patch files below the RCS Id and above the start of the
patch itself (or browse the CVS history, but I want to avoid this in
future...).

I see the following cases of patches:
1. Patches are only needed for pkgsrc and don't need to be sent
   upstream (e.g. to install config files into share/examples instead
   of the location used by the program)
2. Patches that should be sent upstream
3. Patches that were sent upstream in the current version
4. Patches that were sent upstream in a previous version
5. Unidentified patches
6. Mixes of the above

I'd like to have some special strings to mark these up; for now only
for the simple cases (i.e. 1-5). Probably some yelling will do
the trick, i.e. a separate line in the comment section, consisting of:
1. PKGSRC
2. (comment, but no marker)
3. UPSTREAM YYYY/MM/DD URL or
   UPSTREAM YYYY/MM/DD author%example.com@localhost
4. same as 3? Difference can be seen by comparing the date to the RCS
   Id date (will probably not be completely correct in all cases, but
   fine for a start)
5. (no comment)

Ideas how to handle 6? Perhaps enumerate the chunks and add comments
per chunk... but I don't want discussions about this to stop the
implementation of the rest.

Comments?

Cheers,
 Thomas