Re: Testers wanted for lang/perl5 update to version 5.12.1

Hello,

I would like to update the pkgsrc/lang/perl5 package to the
5.12.1 version of Perl.
I would like to hear about tests on other platforms.

I've done a make update on NetBSD-5 VAX, Amiga and sh3 systems, and I'm waiting on make tests, but so far all of the Perl programs on each that I've run, even ones which make use of dependencies, work.

I'll post the results of make test from each.

Thanks,
John Klos