Re: pbulk does not create packages

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 10:08:54PM -0600, Brook Milligan wrote:
> Why is DEPENDS_TARGET=/nonexistent there?  How are dependencies
> supposed to be installed when building a package within the pbulk
> framework?

There is a pkg_add run explicitly before that. The DEPENDS_TARGET is
supposed to prevent dependencies changing at runtime. I've only seen
this when the wrong make was used and pkg_add ended up using the wrong
pkgdb.

Can you post [off-list] your complete configuration (/etc/mk.conf and
pbulk.conf)

Joerg