Re: pkgsrcCon 2010 in Basel 20100528 - 20100530

Thus wrote Tobias Nygren (

> > More details are to follow.
> When can we expect details? :-)

I thought I had sent more info here as well, but I guess I misremember.
has some info.

> It would be nice to get some kind of registration
> going, both for attendees and presenters.

Do we want/need a registration for attendees? as far as I understand there
is no requirement to be previously announced to get into the building.

As to presenters, yes, who is going to talk about what?

-- (S.P.Zeidler)