Re: pkgsrcCon 2010 in Basel 20100528 - 20100530

Hi Tobias
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:34:36 +0000
"S.P.Zeidler"<spz%NetBSD.org@localhost>  wrote:

for the last weekend of May, Friday 28th afternoon to Sunday 30th afternoon,
we have space to hold a pkgsrcCon in Basel, Switzerland.
[...]
More details are to follow.
When can we expect details? :-)
It would be nice to get some kind of registration
going, both for attendees and presenters.

-Tobias
Petra sent the following mail about one month ago to all developers:

<vera>  the best choice is the hotel rochat that is very close to the
+hack/conference room
<vera>  today I got the confirmation for some single and double rooms that are
+for Basel quite cheap: single 60 euros, double 100 euros with a very good
+breakfast; go for it latest until may 5th
<vera>  and tell them it is for the NetBSD Meeting - so you get the better
+price

I also got a bunch of additional info about travel and alternative
accomodation suggestions from Vera. I'll put them on
http://www.pkgsrc.org/pkgsrcCon/2010/
as soon as I manage; should be up by Saturday my lunchtime at the latest.

You can find all information through the link above. More details about speakers and attendees I do not have at the moment. Petra, how do we want to handle that, so that people know who will come to Basel?

Kind regards,
Vera

--
Vera Hardmeier, lic. phil. I
micro systems, Wiesendamm 2a, Postfach, 4019 Basel