Re: Removing case-insensitive check?

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 08:45:13 +0900, Matthias Scheler
<tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost> wrote:

On 20 Feb 2010, at 23:36, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
is there any point in keeping --ignore-case-check as option? I think we
can just remove the check as most things are supposed to work fine on
case-insensitive filesystems. Comments?

There might still be problems (mostly conflicts) on case insensitive
file system. Maybe we should leave it as a warning?

Currently, it is only checked on Interix in bootstrap.
But this issue is probably depend on file system, not operating system.
Then, is should be checked on all platforms, and not only "wrkdir", but also
"prefix".

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost