Re: pkgsrc on Haiku?

I've already commited almost of Haiku support.
But you cannot bootstrap with current stock pkgsrc tree.

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 16:51:42 +0900, OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 11:42:24 +0900, Alistair Crooks <agc%pkgsrc.org@localhost>
wrote:

I'd like to finish off the pkgsrc-2009Q4 branch, and then get the Haiku
support into the infrastructure ASAP after the branch.

Currently known issues:
  * Haiku OS have no multiuser support now.
    UPRIVILEGED should be used by default?
    useradd/userdel exist, but not groupadd/groupdel.

N/A

  * Header files are not in /usr/include, so all header file existence check
    with absolute path will be failed (ex. builtin pkg check).

If no objection about proposed patch, I'll commit it.

Then I'm waiting for update of devel/bmake and archivers/libarchive.
I don't know whether those will be updated till pkgsrc-2010Q1 or not...

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost