RE: PR 41397

> > Just the 41397 patch for now.  Files at the URL are named by the
> relevant PR#.
>
> Is it means that all of AIX releases have X11 in /usr/lpp/X11?

I've checked AIX 4, 5, and 6, and all have X installed under /usr/lpp/X11.
Under 5 and 6, /usr/X11R?/* are symlinks to /usr/lpp/X11/* directories.  So,
technically, this is only needed for AIX 4 and older, but should still work
with 5 and newer as well.

Tim
--
Tim Larson
App Admin, Intercall Production Services